Join Our Team!
Do you love the outdoors and enjoy helping other people get out into nature? If so, we want you! Allegheny Outfitters is now accepting applications for part-time positions at our canoe and kayak livery and outdoors store on the Allegheny River. Perks include generous gear and merchandise discounts; professional growth and development opportunities; and working with a fun group of folks who appreciate you! Past successful applicants have been teachers, writers, accountants, college students, retirees and general health nuts trying to feed their addiction to the outdoors. Position descriptions are below. To apply, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; send to Allegheny Outfitters, 430 Pennsylvania Avenue West, Warren, PA 16365; or apply online below. No phone calls please.
Driver - Canoe & Kayak Livery
Allegheny Outfitters helps thousands of people plan and execute paddling trips on the Allegheny River every year. Our drivers help get all these folks to their starting and ending points in a timely and safe fashion. The ideal person for this job will be an excellent driver; able to lift heavy equipment or awkward equipment; able to work in a fast-paced, physical environment; have excellent communication skills; and be knowledgeable about the river and enjoy helping others learn more about it.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Make sure canoes and kayaks are secured properly on trailers.
• Make sure paddles and life vests are loaded in vans prior to departure.
• Get customers to and from their destination in a timely and safe manner.
• Review basic water safety with paddlers at the start of their trip.
• Make sure all children are wearing lifejackets.
• Check trailers, oil, water and gas in van prior to shift and log changes.
• Regularly check vehicle gauges when driving; report any problems.
• Identify, research, and resolve customer issues.
• Stock brochures in van.
• Periodically answer phones, take reservations and run cash register.
• Must be 21 years old with clean driving record.
• First aid skills and CPR preferred (can be completed through AO).
• Physically able to lift, move and load canoes and kayaks on trailers along with other equipment.
• Must be willing to learn about and paddle on the Allegheny River.
• Previous customer service experience (preferred).
• Effective communication skills.
• Ability to back up 15-passenger van with trailer in tight spots.
• Ability to adhere to company policies and procedures.
• Availability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including evenings and weekends.
• Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment. Always searching for smarter ways to get the job done. Never losing sight of the big picture while focusing on the details.
Please complete the form below
Customer Service Specialist - AO Outdoors Store
Allegheny Outfitters is known for its friendly and knowledgeable staff. The ideal candidate for this position will be good at running a cash register and doing related paperwork; be passionate about the outdoors and motivated to learn about the equipment that helps people get out into the wild; have excellent listening and communication skills; and take pride in helping customers of all skill levels and abilities find the right gear for their adventure.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Supports customers by responding to product, and service questions, general inquiries and customer feedback
• Processes purchase, service and return transactions at the register
• Collect payment for goods, make change and distribute receipts
• Identify, research, and resolve customer issues
• Supports Retail Store Pick-Up (RSPU) by assisting with the receipt of product from truck and processing customer pick-up.
• Performs unique transactions such as special orders, Outdoor School and workshop sign-ups, special ticket sales, and store mail-outs.
• Processes damaged goods according to store policy. This may involve tagging, moving and/or re-pricing the item
• Informs customers of repair options and completes repair processing.
• Maintains and stocks work area.
• Previous cashier experience
• Have a strong interest in the outdoors
• Previous customer service experience (preferred)
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to adhere to company policies and procedures
• Availability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including evenings and weekends
Please complete the form below.