Designed by women (and one cool guy in touch with his feminine side), the Venus 11 is the slightly bigger sister of our popular and petite Venus 10 for women paddlers with a medium to large build. Still super lightweight for easy car-topping, the Venus 11 is built for fun with a slightly wider seat positioned to help the boat respond to a woman’s center of gravity. It’s stable and suited for flat water, moderate ocean swells and waves or slow-moving rivers. The comfy Venus 11 comes with a unique grab handle system for easy car-topping. Now you can load up and head to the water without help!
All kayaks purchased at AO come with free weekend shuttles to Kinzua Dam (a $15 value each time it's used!). Reservations strongly recommended.
This product available for in-store pick-up only.
- LENGTH: 10' 8" | 3.3 m
- WIDTH: 28.5" | 72.4 cm
- WEIGHT: 44 lbs | 19.2 kg
- SEAT WIDTH: 20" | 50.8 cm
- MAX CAPACITY: 200-225 lbs | 90.7-102 kg
- Comfort Hybrid seat back
- 6" Cam Lock Hatch with storage bucket
- Tank well with bungee
- Molded-in cup holder
- Paddle keeper
- Car-topping handle system
- Deck area mount for MP3 player
- Seat well designed to accommodate female center of gravity
- Low deck profile perfect for women
- Side mounted carry handles
- Skid plate
- Click seal hatch
- Rigid center handle
- 1% of gross sales is donated to the Breast Cancer Fund