Maps and descriptions for more than 200 Pennsylvania waterwaysInformation on minimum water levels, potential hazards, and difficulty level of each streamIncludes directions and recommendations for put-in and take-out at each sitePennsylvania contains more miles of rivers and creeks than any other state except Alaska, making the Keystone State a prime destination for canoers and kayakers. This guide contains information for 211 of the commonwealth's rivers, creeks, lakes, ponds, and reservoirs. The author provides firsthand tips and recommendations gleaned from his experiences on each waterway. Included for each body of water is information on length, difficulty, potential hazards, quality of scenery, and opportunities for fishing, camping, and wildlife viewing.
- Maps and details for more than 200 waterways
- Detailed descriptions of water levels, hazards, and difficulty
- Directions for put-in/take-out and accesss points
- ISBN-13: 9780811736268
- Publisher: Stackpole Guides
- Publication date: 12/16/2009
- Pages: 320