The patented Joey is light, comfortable, packs down to nothing and still supports 300lbs. If you want full on comfort and not all the fuss, this is the chair for you. With a packed size about the same as a California burrito and a weight of 2.35 lbs, this chair can easily fit into your tote or backpack and still has the highest seat height in its class. Set up takes care of itself. With 30 years of know how and experience, we've created a chair weighing virtually nothing and at a far more fair price.
• Who would use this: sea kayakers, hipsters from Tacoma, dual sport motorcyclist, RV campers, urban adventurers, river guides, bush pilots,
• Where they would use this: camping, river trips, airshows, motorcycle camping in the North Cascades, car shows
• Why they would use this: easy to use, comfortable, compact, light, comfortable, easy set up
AKA: tent chair, lightweight chair, compact chair, shock cord chair, tent pole chair, beach chair
- Dimensions (Closed): 4X4X14
- Dimensions (Open): 21x21x28
- Seat height: 16"
- Weight: 2.35 lb
- Capacity: 300 lbs.